DATE: November 7, 2019
LOCATION: INCPAS Learning Center, Indianapolis
TIME: 8:30 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
CPE: 8 hours
CLE: 2 hours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sole practitioners or CPAs at firms with one to three partners
REASONS TO ATTEND
- CPA Cybersecurity. Understand what sets of data put you at risk of a cyberattack, and how to respond if you or your clients suffer a data breach.
- Firm Fusion. Dive into the logistics of acquiring a sole practitioner or small CPA firm from the buyer perspective.
- Mix & Match. Review hiring and performance management case studies to find out what new principles you can use in your process.
- Modern Family. Get a “layman’s term” overview of the latest accounting technologies and how they can be applied to modernize your firm.
- Success with Succession. Learn how to avoid the key pitfalls of exit strategies and lead your firm toward a sustainable future.
We will email your materials to download seven days prior to the conference.
Drury Plaza Hotel
$119/night | INCPAS Corporate Rate Code is 329514
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
To sponsor this conference, contact Stephanie Parton, CAE, at email@example.com
or (317) 726-5026. For all sponsorship information, download our media kit
For more information about this or other conferences, email Member Services
or call (317) 726-5000.
Review our cancellation policy.